Positive Regeneration In Developing Economy
The purpose of the organization is to beautify, promote the arts and attract business and tourism to the area.
PRIDE works closely with the City of Clarksville, community members, businesses, Chamber of Commerce, Red River County Historical Society and Clarksville Main Street in an effort to beautify and promote the area.
- Civic Improvement and Beautification
- Flood Lights on Downtown Buildings
- Painted Downtown
- Planted Crepe Myrtles
- Developed Delaware Creek Walk
- Co-Sponsor Halloween Carnival
- Christmas Lighting
- Built planters from the brick of the old fire station
- Adopt a Block
- Yard and Business of the Month
- Certificates of Appreciation
- Assist City of Clarksville in the beautification and maintenance of the downtown Clarksville Square
Membership in PRIDE is open for anyone interested in improving Clarksville and Red River County.
Organized in 1988, 501 (c ) 4 organization
PRIDE meets Wednesday mornings at 7:30 a.m. in the meeting room at the Red River Chamber building.
Red River County Chamber of Commerce
101 N. Locust Street
Clarksville, Texas 75426
Phone 903 427 2645
Points of Interest
This is community pride week in Clarksville, Texas. Join your friends and neighbors in taking pride in your community and in making it a better place to live. A Proclamation Designating September 26th – October 1, 2011 as Community Pride … Continue reading