This building was built in 1901 after a fire destroyed the previous building. The building was originally the home of the First National Bank. The meeting room is host to the Red River County Hall of Fame. On these walls hang brief biographies of early pioneers and prominent citizens of the 19th and 20th Centuries.
The Red River County Art Gallery is located on the mezzanine floor and features art by Red River County residents.